Sunday, September 13, 2009

You'll be in my heart

Come stop your cryin'and we'll be alright
Just take my hand, hold it tight.
I will protect from all around you, I will be here dont you cry.
For one so small, you seem so strong.
My arms will hold you keep you safe and warm,
This bond between us cant be broken,
I will be here dont you cry
'Cos you'll be in my heart, yes you'll be in my heart,
From this day on now and forever more
.You'll be in my heart, No matter what they say,
You'll be here in my heart,Always.
Why can't they understand the way we feel,
They just don't trust what they cant explain.
How know your different
Deep inside us, where not that different at all.
And you'll be in my heart,
yes you'll be in my heart,
From this day on now and forever more.
Don't listen to them, 'cos what do they know.
We need each other, to have to hold.
They'll see in time, I know.
When destiny calls you, you must be strong
I may not be with you, but you got to hold on.
They'll see in time, I know.
That your there together 'cos
You'll be in my heart,
Believe me, You'll be in my heart.
I'll be there from this day on, now and forever more.
you'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart
AlwaysI'll be with you,
I'll be there for you alwaysAlways and always.
Just look over your shoulder
I'll be there always.
amati bait2 lirik nih..=)..indah kan? cuz there are someone yang always ada dgn kite..ade org yang boleh protect kita....cuz no matter what they say,dia sentiasa ade dgn kita....always..even mereka semua tak paham ape kita rase,tapi dia tetap ade dgn kita..
'believe me,u'll be in my heart'
can i trust ur fake promise? can u prove it? ugh..manusia berubah...so do i..tapi kenapa perubahan tu buatkan kite renggang? usah berjanji jika tak pasti..usah berjanji jika hanya menyakitkan hati..get it??
when destiny call you,you must be strong.i may not be with u..but u got to hold on..
yerp..org yang kita sayang,takkan lama dgn kita..lambat laun..dia akan tinggal kan kite..entah bile,we never know..dan kadang2 someone tu akan tinggalkan kite tanpa khabar berita..pergi dgn tiba tiba dan terus menyepikan diri..atas alasan apa? we never know..maybe demi kebaikan bersama..perpisahan akan jua berlaku..kita hanya perlu tabah kan hati..kentalkan semangat..kerna kita tak pernah seorang dalam dunia ini...
ALLAH sentiasa ada dgn kita..yakin lah pada NYA..=)
biarlah janji tidak ditepati...
biarlah hati disakiti..
biarlah diri ini sahaja menanggung derita ini...
biarlah semuanya berlalu pergi...
kerna diri ini sudah berjauh hati...
apa2 pun yang terjadi..
i want u to know that..
you'll always be in my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment