Saturday, August 29, 2009

assalamualaikum...

no use for hoping someone that doesnt care bout our feeling....hopeless..why im the one who always being fool?? bila susah,semua terhegeh2 searching for me..bila senang?? ugh....no use to think bout this thinggy..what im trying to do n must do is rid off them from my life and my mind..im not lonely cuz i still have ALLAH and my family beside me..i have to focus on my study..yeap..that most important..sometimes having plenty of friends doesnt make any sense...cukup la mempunyai seorang sahabat...i think ive got one...=) and my path are way too far...many challenges are waiting for me out there...insya ALLAH....selagi hati kita tetap padaNYA..everyting will be just fine..am i right?? i know there are many unpleasent visitors will appear in my life..backstabbers,liar,and what so ever..CHALLENGE are EXCITING...


ALLAH sentiasa ada dengan hambaNYA......

DUNIA hanya sementara,
AKHIRAT adalah selamanya..

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment